4DS 0.00% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-6986

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    Apart from the excitement of owning shares in a potential multi-bagger revolutionary technology, one of the huge attractions of 4DS is that the absolutely crucial decision of when to sell the stock has effectively been taken out of our hands.

Because there is a very clear end game, all shareholders need to do is hold and wait for the TH announcement which will be soon followed by the sale/takeover announcement. Then cash in your chips!One of the hardest parts of holding shares is knowing when to sell to achieve maximum returns. Because even when a stock makes a big jump then inevitably drifts back, the temptation is to continue holding in the expectation/hope that the share price will bounce back higher once again.

I know from personal experience that with speculative stocks in particular, this sometimes never happens and the share price can continue to decline all the way back to almost nothing. Then you’ve gone from a potential large gain to looking at a sizeable loss.

But for the long term holders of 4DS this decision has already been made for us well in advance. All we need now is for the company to deliver the technology. And although there is effectively a binary outcome, from my reckoning this has been significantly de-risked with each positive announcement

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.8¢ $75.94K 970.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 571522 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 89616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.