4DS 3.19% 9.1¢ 4ds memory limited

haha you shouldn't hate on traders, they can frustratingly push...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    haha you shouldn't hate on traders, they can frustratingly push a low volume stock down that we are holding, but conversely they are also the ones that add significant volume on the buy side when we become the bell of the ball.....plus who doesn't enjoy a pint and a parma anyway?

honestly, I think your disdain towards traders is misplaced, they are the cornerstone of equity markets, plus Commsec are the ones offering T+2, so why blame someone for trying to make a buck without having to settle? Not to mention all the margin based trading accounts out there, not everyone has the ability to lock up $'00000 in a single equity.

i have mentioned it before and will say it again, as a LTH, prior to news that we, potential acquirers and the market need for a real rerate, why does it matter what the traders do? And as far as denigrating someone for not having much money and trading tiny parcels, I don't believe anyone in their right mind would discourage someone for trying to make something for themselves and get ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.003(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $162.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 9.1¢ $35.08K 383.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 225668 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.