4DS 3.85% 7.5¢ 4ds memory limited

@ farmer and mjI think the roadshow wasn't ever going to...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    @ farmer and mj

I think the roadshow wasn't ever going to overcome what a trader needs to see get behind this. It's all down to timing, and right now those without the time to do their digging will skim over this.

A lot of investors avoid speculative stocks and base investment decisions on the quant, and we don't have much going for us there
    1. Still building - the roadshow says more to build and test, which to some would mean an "unproven product"
    2. No revenue - can't do any P:E analysis to know what a good buy looks like and a good target.
    3. No offers - no external offers to give a sense of a validation in the absence of revenue

most institutional guys will have to run with policies / rules to justify their investments (particularly when it's not their on money), they can't all speculate like us... So if the risk quant doesn't stack up against the reward quant they won't back it heavily.

i kind of think of 4DS like an early stage gold mine... We've looked at the geology (non platform lots) and it looks like gold is here. We've now done some drilling (platform lots 1-4) and have intercepted heaps of gold. We haven't yet got a resource model or a detailed feasibility study (I.e. something that demonstrates in industry speak the commercial viability of the tech - in this case PL5&6 goes a long way to set that up).

so I think any re-rate all rides on the results of that. no roadshow without new results was going to overcome the fact that we are where we are right now, and the market (generally) doesn't appear ready to jump in.
    Last edited by mooselington: 19/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.003(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $132.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ $64.96K 854.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1196458 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 82143 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.5¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 1.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ 633167
Last updated 15.57pm 21/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.