4DS 2.38% 8.2¢ 4ds memory limited

I actually thought the opposite. I thought it was terrible.He...

1. 940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    I actually thought the opposite. I thought it was terrible.

He opened up saying if you are a holder you're not going to learn anything new, that he was right about.

He then spends half the presentation talking about NVidia and its share price and the AI evolution and how much it has increased, including claiming that Intel Optane was in the gaming market "just like NVidia" (it was actually targeting the enterprise market, not gaming which saw negligible benefits) and tries to connect 4DS to NVidia... B+ for the spruiking effort.

He then spends a quarter explaining ReRam, and then another quarter of the presentation explaining filament ReRam. Why the hell would you waste time in a 10minute presentation explaining what your technology isn't?

After all this he skipped over the reduced power usage!??! Wtf.. Thats a key aspect for investors there for ETHICAL companies to invest in.
    Literally... the purpose for being there is to explain how reducing power usage for our growing computing needs saves the planet.

"At éthica capital, we believe growth doesn’t have to come at a cost to the earth."
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6175/6175560-a4c63d211a8ea3a32a9606165aeba79b.jpg

I've said it before and I'll say it again. 4DS needs to stop wasting all their time and effort selling the company to retail investors. They need to FOCUS on selling the technology to the industry which they will only be able to do once they start releasing technical papers actually explaining (proving) what the memory is capable of. The fact that they still have not been attending industry conferences (except MemCon 2024), they have *never* presented any data, they've never been independently verified...

It tells me, because they're scared of their technology being peer reviewed that the memory isn't ready and they've only announced "best case scenario" to the ASX. So if the memory isn't ready, no one is going to waste their time looking yet.
    The fact that they're also taking PL5 slower than PL4 tells me that the fabrication of PL4 went less than ideal that needs to be resolved which once proven in PL5 will be applied to PL6 20nm.

I'm confident both PL5 will go well and that PL6 should succeed to the point that it will be able to get to endurance testing but expect 4DS to keep the results hidden from shareholders as "commercial confidentiality" or some other BS.

Don't get me started on the marketing company they've hired - makes no sense.... we're not selling the IP to consumers. Businesses that aren't run by clowns are going to want the science and technical data that 4DS refuses to put out to the industry to review - not a marketing pamphlet. I do not understand why the BOD is fixated on the share price and I do not buy the "its so the IP isn't bought out cheap". Having competing companies bid against each other is how you increase the buyout value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $144.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.2¢ $102.6K 1.245M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 62768 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 17737 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.1¢ 807027
Last updated 15.58pm 05/06/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.