4DS 1.30% 7.6¢ 4ds memory limited

I agree with much of what you've said there - comfort zone being...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    I agree with much of what you've said there - comfort zone being key, however, I can't extend myself nor take a position size on the basis of "belief" with 4DS... too much of the environment in which we wait for news is a black box... I can only study it to a point and it's still shrouded with too much conjecture to lift me into a position of belief. My position in 4DS is one that still has scope to grow and also won't leave me left behind if something truly amazing conspires without notice. I tend to position myself in multipartite ways in terms of low and high time preference too, The subset of my stock market portfolio that I categorise as "high risk" investments with low time preference, was liquidated not long ago, with 4DS being the single exception. I think my point earlier this week was that the over (and under) confident, are expressing themselves with language that demonstrates they're potentially emotionally sizing their position here... 4DS is going to make us all rich and it's a sure thing. I certainly hope that sentiment is right but I am not set up in a way that depends on it... I spread my asymmetric opportunities and risks, whether it's in markets or business. To be fair I have even had to weigh up my own "overconfidence" with 4DS, since I have been in it for quite a long time now, so much so I remember when @hashtagyolo was a newbie around here.
    Last edited by theawkkwa: 26/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $137.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.8¢ 7.6¢ $20.89K 270.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 801751 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 50605 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.8¢ 7.6¢ 345183
Last updated 11.20am 16/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.