4DS 1.19% 8.3¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-29396

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    APPROACHING 7 CENTS

Another week of hard-yakka at the mango-farm. The wife kept asking the same question:

You told be it's a REVOLUTIONARY STOCK!
    What's going with the share price, DARLing? (Emphasis on DARL).

I tried to be polite and avoid swearing, but in my mind I was thinking "Phuc, if I know!"

So this was my attempt in explaining the reasons, the for share price to keep declining, to my anxious mango-wife:

1. It has been a while since we have received any good news announcement and we are not expecting any news for the next 3-4 months. Hence, many holders are losing their patience. Selling off their shares and exiting.

2. Many traders borrow money to invest, e.g. margin lending and when the price drops to a certain point, the lender makes a margin call, and the traders simply run out of cash to accommodate the shortfall, and hence they are forced to sell (liquidate) at the market value.

3. Institutional traders could not and would not come to the rescue, because 4DS does not satisfy the minimum criteria for them to look at it twice, i.e. Where are the financial statements? We aint got non, mango-baby, because the company does not sell and buy anything. It's an R&D company!

4. We are convinced that the Chip is magnificent and it certain has certain intrinsic value, but we cannot seem to articulate how or what! As a matter of fact, many of us dont even care, because some members of the Board couldn't even express it properly, anyway! That is the nature of the beast! The key concern here is:

IS IT SELLABLE? Are there any potential buyers looking at the Chip? You can't review or disclose their names but certainly you are allowed to say YES or NO to these answers.

And so, many investors are losing their confidence and they are selling some of the share slowly to reduce the risk of over-exposing themselves.

5. The long term holders wish they can buy more, but many have run out of cash. There are more sellers than buyers during trading times, and over 8000 holders are helplessly watching the price dripping and dropping, each day longing for an announcement.

INVITING MR. JIM DORIAN & KEL MAC TO THE FORUM

My mango-wife then asked me to invite Mr.Jim Dorian to the forum or a friendly ZOOM session. Just to shed some light into the status quo of the Chip.

My wife and I think the world of JD and Kel Mac. These two are our ultimate indicators!

I dont know what is the proper chanNel to approach these 2 golden stars but could we just have a sort of get-together and say hi kind of thing!

If they do agree to appear then here are the Rules of Engagement:

1. Participants must be polite and respectful;

2. Avoid technical questions or challenges - and FFS dont mention anything about Retention

3. Appoint Mjshackl or Khoutam to chair or be a moderator - they can remove anyone breaching any of the rules of engagement.

4. Prepare and submit the questions in advance and do not allow any questions that are time wasting, denigrating or confronting.

Please let me know your thoughts. All my wife and I want to know is, whether JD and KM are still confidence about the Chip. That's all!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

Peace and happiness be with you!

Sam and the anxious-mango-wife!

[email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ $199.7K 2.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 312878 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ 869200
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.