4DS 1.20% 8.2¢ 4ds memory limited

I'm looking at a document called '4DS Memory Initiation Report'....

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I'm looking at a document called '4DS Memory Initiation Report'. According to this document, the broad timeline is that 2019 is for 'continued tech/chip development' with 2020 being 'strategic acquisition and exit'. So, for now, 4DS hasn't really kicked the can down the road. I don't follow the daily updates here but as far as I can tell, the collaboration with IMEC has been extended for 12 months. That still allows time next year to wrap this puppy up and simultaneously search for suitors - I don't recall that the IMEC extension means that work will continue for 12 months. For all we know, they could finish tomorrow. As for the global economy - anything could happen there. We have elections happening in the UK, Brexit and US elections. That's hardly on the shoulders of 4DS management - they can't worry about things they can't do anything about. Ideally I'd like Western Digital to be in a better place - they've lost half their value in a couple of years but again, we can't do anything about that...that's the risk we took when we jumped in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $144.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $200.6K 2.426M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 232006 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.