4DS 4.35% 8.8¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS Chart for Long Term Holders, page-11

1. 1,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1679
    Yes I agree EWexplorer. For those who are not familiar with the business definition of "Inflection Point";

"Inflection Point " is "(in business) a time of significant change in a situation; a turning point"

My feeling is that a significant change won't occur until the eventual buyer of the 4DS technology decides that it's time to make an offer. As WD seem to be the ones in the box seat the SFA (Speculative Fundamental Analysis) questions I have include:

• From past experience what are the commercial measures that WD would use to make a takeover decision and what are the technical product measures that WD would insist on prior to making a TO offer?
    • Who in WD would be making this decision and what is their history in making these decisions both when employed by WD and when working for or on the BOD of other organisations?
    • How much technological risk are the WD decision makers likely to carry?

And I'm sure there are many more questions that need to be answered. There may be some answers in the other non-chart 4DS threads but most of the discussion is just SFA (the other definition that is).

From a chart perspective I would have to say that it appears that the two previous announcements have been false starts, or should I say opportunities for the "Pump and Dump" brigade to make some short term profits. I would now be expecting some price action similar to that of the period back in November to December 2017, i.e. sideways price action around the 7.2c level.

My best bet "crystal ball" forecast is that WD won't make a TO offer until the Megabit chip is completed and tested and the required performance metrics have been shown to have been achieved, and that the commercial viability of the technology if successful has been assessed and accepted by WD, otherwise they wouldn't still be involved in the joint development process. In the mean time get ready for another "pump and dump" leading up to the next quarterly or the Megabit announcement. My weekly chart is telling me that the buying is most likely to start down around the green uptrend support line. The risk is that yes in fact the last announcement has resulted in an inflection point. If so we should be able to spot the "Smart Money" accumulating stock on the daily chart. If and when WD or some other Company make a TO offer the inflection point will be obvious and the re-rate will most probably occur overnight. The big risk is one of "opportunity loss", or in other words not holding 4DS stock when and if this re-rate occurs.

For anyone interested in finding out what is involved in SFA have a look at some of the stuff that is available on the "microcapclub.com" site and watch the Paul Lountzis video, see link below. Then when you are reading all the SFA stuff on HC ask yourself the question; Does this Poster have any idea of what is involved in successful Speculative Fundamental Analysis?

https://microcapclub.com/2016/10/paul-lountzis-differential-insights/

All IMO - if done properly this SFA stuff is just too much work for me - I'll stick to my charts I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.004(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $155.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.8¢ $107.6K 1.206M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 498746 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 144893 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.8¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 3.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.9¢ 9.0¢ 8.8¢ 702427
Last updated 15.49pm 26/04/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.