4DS 1.25% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

I apologise, my post clearly didn't come off in the spirit it...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I apologise, my post clearly didn't come off in the spirit it was intended. I wondered if there was a way to see through the noise of temporary social media attention for some indication for how the potential of the announcement was being perceived.

By delay, I simply meant later than people appeared to be anticipating - the end of June is Q2, for instance, as they said, but most people would take 'in Q2' to mean earlier than that, and that has been reflected in numerous threads since January (though hot copper threads are perhaps not indicative of faith one way or the other). It's not really a material issue and there are reasons why 4DS would provide a range of possible dates rather than saying, for instance, '15 August', but I value things like charting where someone might be able to say 'Well, there appears to be something here that bigger investors are seeing and it excites them/makes them nervous.' The GME-type 'to the moon' reddit attention makes it harder to get that bigger picture. I simply cannot fathom why anyone would sell now (apart from those rare personal circumstances that demanded quick money), so I look at what EW puts up and say 'okay, what is there to learn from this that maybe I'm not seeing?' When he says 'I expect this to be a breaking point' or 'I would expect a dip here', I can check that against what I expect to happen.

Again, none of this is material to 4DS themselves - of any of the spec stocks I own, they have had the least number of fluff announcements revealing their latest powerpoint at the trade show type stuff. Hope that clarifies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ $128.3K 1.598M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 768460 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 1660173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.