4DS 2.60% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

"We are right at the bottom of the channel here. Only way is up...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    "We are right at the bottom of the channel here. Only way is up (logically) as there is no reason to break down."

I have to completely disagree with this comment. The overall trend of this stock, looking at the monthly down, is bearish. Trends continue more often than they don't so the greater probability is for the channel to fail. No news is a perfectly good reason as well for this stock to fail. All it would take is for a few fairly sizeable holders to capitulate on the story and start triggering stops below that channel and it will break quite easily.

The other things to note on the weekly is that each time the stock touched the bottom of the channel volume rose sharply and the stock bounced. The last 2 touches barely any of the same volume and now we are just sitting on the lower edge. I'm concerned with the current PA and telling people it can only logically go up from here is not anywhere close to the truth.

In saying that, trading is more an art than a science, it's not to say it wont rise but it's all about probabilities.

As always DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.002(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ $290.5K 3.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 211255 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.