4DS 3.19% 9.1¢ 4ds memory limited

I am amazed by how pessimistic everyone on this forum is. These...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    I am amazed by how pessimistic everyone on this forum is. These guys haven't changed a thing, they may have taken 6 - 12 months longer than expected and have had to contend with covid, but welcome to the real world - they have been incrementally moving towards their end goal and have extensively updated the market in my opinion. Perhaps too extensively as it appears most traders/investors are not interested in the actual details.

Let me remind you that just over a year ago, we received an update regarding Lot 4 wafers that said they would "potentially" move to MB platform stage next, and that is exactly what the company did in the next expected update/announcement.

Now we have an extensive update that says their development plan will potentially deliver a MB chip AND/OR a corporate transaction in 2021. Personally, I don't care if there is no MB chip but there is a corporate transaction, this whole process and collaboration with IMEC has been to extract maximum shareholder value. They have always been seeking to prove the commercial production capability of their reram.

Those stating that the additional wafer lots is news to you, only serves to illustrate how inept your understanding of the process is. This kind of technology will undergo endless tweeks over its production life. Its clearly obvious to me that 4DS are literally trying to produce a production ready process for WD, hence the AND/OR language. This is literally the end game, they have gone methodically from step to step and if people don't believe these guys know what they are doing and want to sell, good on them, I will be picking up more shares.
    Last edited by smcsson: 11/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.003(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $160.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 9.1¢ $35.08K 383.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 225668 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.