4DS 5.41% 7.0¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS Chart for Long Term Holders, page-379

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Hi HTY. You've pretty much hit the nail on the head with me. I was a long term BRN holder that has benefited from all the attention BRN has had recently. After BRN had their recent run, it got me researching into other tech co's and looked into who else Pitt St Research had been covering. Out of 4DS, WBT and BRN, 4DS was yet to have its run.

Similar to BRN, 4DS' story got me interested, hence why I invested. I always invest based on the individual co's FA. Can't ride on the coat tails of others, but it would be nice to see the same sort of BRN returns for holders on this one.

I feel lucky to have gotten into 4DS once the tech has been de-risked. It was a hectic ride with BRN, especially having to be a strong believer in the tech that was yet to be proved.

I think right now BRN and 4DS are at very similar risk levels, however I think 4DS now has more upside. Should be an interesting 12 months for both.

Your detailed and objective posts have been very useful for me to get up to speed on 4DS quickly and for that I am grateful.

This is all myo and not to be taken as advice. I'm no expert.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.004(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $123.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $160.3K 2.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 140291 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.