4DS 1.27% 7.8¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS Chart for Long Term Holders, page-530

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    Sure, I can and did read the announcement, I think I am also allowed to have the opinion that it is a poor piece of communication, none of what I say is "down ramping" - I have categorically stated that doing this properly is the only way, furthermore, many of my previous posts have said that I strongly believe the company's current share price/market cap is grossly undervalued given where they are at in development process. At 12c (even with me complaining about their last announcement) my sentiment is a strong buy.

Notwithstanding that, we have a director selling shares for whatever reason (people need money and I am fine with that) but that exact same director subsequently releases a vague announcement stating "we have identified further refinements which are expected to mitigate risks" - this statement is rather meaningless to me as their approach and the entire process with IMEC could be described this way. Furthermore, they have already indicated in previous announcements that they have commenced the platform lot, only to now casually amend and say they may commence in mid-Q1 - this is incredibly sloppy communication for a number of reasons:

1. How do you commence something in the future when you have already told shareholders and the market you have already commenced it?
    2. If this is only a case of missing their allocated time slot and being pushed into next available slot, why is there no indication of when that would have been? This would give an indication of pre-planning work vs fabrication time, AND/OR
    3. There is absolutely no indication of approximately how long it will take once the equipment fabrication "commences" on IMECs state of the art equipment.

You reiterate that they have mentioned multiple times the likelihood of progressing to a 3rd platform lot next, being a fully functional MB chip, which seems rather ironic to me, as I am purely criticising their own inconsistencies in communication and if you are to ignore what doesn't fit with your narrative yet highlight what does, its seems rather naive to me.

As a shareholder for a number of years, I have always admired their no-nonsense, clear communication. Hence why I find this vague casual 11th hour "oh we won't have 2nd platform early Jan we might start fabricating it mid Q1-2021" completely out of character and disappointing. You can call me a downramper, but I actually agree with what you are saying, desrisk, do it properly all reasonable and fair, however I think I justify my point fairly as to why I see it as being an unacceptable announcement from David coming right off the back of him selling shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $137.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.8¢ $122.7K 1.560M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9902 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.