4DS 8.89% 9.8¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS Chart for Long Term Holders, page-9

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    The choices shareholders, investors and traders have to make

As a LTH and former trader (Small Trading Parcel) in 4DS the answer after the last announcement is quite simple.

Should the opportunity arise to Top Up sub A$0.062 I will Top Up. I will NOT be selling any of my shares until the next IMEC update when I will review my position as a matter of due diligence moving forward. Anything else is just white noise and static in the interim, Up a few pips, down a few pips. I am holding a decent size share parcel to suit my portfolio with a 3-9 month timeline in anticipation of the news flow over this quarter. We can expect more Patents being approved, progress with IMEC collaboration and if we are really lucky some third party interest as a Christmas present. I have given up watching on a daily basis as the trading at times defies any logic imo for what has actually been achieved to date and what this current quarter could represent in value to shareholders should All the ducks line up, which so far the Company as continued to do and within their published timeframe.

If this ends ends up being as rewarding as we all hope for I am very keen to retain my current CGT status to minimise any tax liability when the big money knocks on the door. Yes, could have taken very good profits short term and well done to those that did but for me my personal choice is to minimise my tax outlay when we reach the end game. Obviously, (and the risk I am prepared to take) All based on achieving a commercial product and a Buyer with deep pockets but in the interim the numbers just didn’t stack up.

Good Luck All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.008(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $172.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 10.0¢ 9.2¢ $2.166M 22.30M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 179099 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.