4DS 0.00% 8.0¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS Chart for Long Term Holders, page-997

1. 5,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1813
    Hi dappaT

I try NOT to be overly precious about other peoples TA as I've been around enough to know that TA is NOT conclusive all the time and generally best seen as a percentage play.

So I welcome TA opinions where they are given from the same perspective.

I have learned that TA is best determined by the stock to the position in the cycle to be most accurate.

So ... for example ... with 4DS there was a time not so long ago when it seemed fairly obvious that many YOLOs were piling in on talk of an impending corporate (sale) transaction. "Irrational exuberance" came to mind ... obviously wave 5. Then the same sort of theme at a lesser degree seemed to be going on on the b wave recently ... DCB, and I noted the steepness of the rally - another sure sign for me.

Same happened in the dip to 11.5, but in reverse.

What we appear to have now is confusion. Dedicated longs are strong. Less strong FA longs are arguing on the wrong thread etc. Very few TA'ers here and those that are don't get much traction from followers as the FA on 4DS is so hard to appreciate. So emotionally we appear to have confusion reigning which correlates to a slow rally/sideways to up, as the volume should decline to under 2.5m until more news (presumably) triggers it higher against the chance of a market based small decline.

I feel 4DS might be one patent related news item away from some sort of corporate announcement which could / should / may kick in a gap on wave 3 up to hit the historic high at least.

It's getting close IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $141.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $114.0K 1.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 730000 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 31190 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.