4DS 1.19% 8.3¢ 4ds memory limited

I for one am very happy to leave the price negotiations in the...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    I for one am very happy to leave the price negotiations in the hands of JD and the board. They know what it’s worth not us mere mortals on hot copper. But for argument sake, if and only if the IP is everything they’ve hoped for, do you guys really think 30 cents is a good deal , please go a read up on the technology and what a game changer it would be. 30 cents is roughly 300 million cap, you’ve got to be kidding me, if you truly understand what this tech would do for someone like WD , you will see this sold in the billions not millions. One dollar a share is roughly just under a billion , and I would think that would be a minimum for such a game changer.  This is my view on it . 
    i will leave you with this thought tonight, many moons ago when the share price was 6 to 7 cents, someone ask JD at a 4ds presentation , do you think this can be a Disallowed, JD not being an Aussie didn’t know what that meant, when it was explained to him what Disallowed meant his reply was, we here to rob banks and no you’re local convenient store, and said 20 bagger plus would be a minimum.
    All this of course is only possible if the technology delivers everything they hoped for.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.1¢ $313.0K 3.817M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53300 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 117999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.