4DS 4.40% 8.7¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS chart, page-48

1. 1,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1679
    Yes I think you are right @drewtho. If there was some insider news regarding an imminent takeover the SP would be a lot higher than it is today. I think the current speculation is based on excitement regarding the September completion of a chip ready for testing. If you look back through the 4DS threads you’ll find some “SP level on TO discussion” that was based on the MD’s comments regarding the potential market value of the 4DS technology compared to previous tech specs he had been involved with. The rough calcs were based on what was inferred from his comments regarding the possible future MC of 4DS if the technology was proven to be successful. All pie in the sky stuff of course. And of course the technology could fail, and if it did fail we all know what the level of the SP would then be.

I’ve just noticed a Poster on the “Chips ready in September” thread has come up with a potential valuation of $2. What the TO price will be on success of the technology I do not know but I would be more than happy with a SP anywhere above the $1 level, and it is nice to dream about a possible $4 level. In the mean time I will force myself back into reality by concentrating on the 4DS chart. If there is leaking of info re success of the technology or any TO talk I’m pretty sure that it will show up in the charts first. It hasn’t so far, but who knows what might happen in the future.

- Wilf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.004(4.40%)
Mkt cap ! $153.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.2¢ 8.6¢ $304.5K 3.466M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1200 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 9646 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.9¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 4.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.5¢ 1627725
Last updated 15.56pm 19/04/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.