4DS 2.53% 7.7¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS chart, page-657

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Nice summary @Acca.

I am still quite cognisant of JD's remark a while back, that in light of the year being largely taken up in the fab and with very little news, they were expecting the SP to soften as a consequence of "tired" money and the news hungry nature of the ASX. I believe he said in an interview that the ASX is the most news hungry market in the world. At any rate, soften the price did and if we don't get any ann out of the roadshow or momentum of buying activity, I'd not be surprised to see the SP soften again in the coming month and potentially jump starting some more nervous money looking for profit loss mitigation, driving the price down again.

Personally I see this stock as quite unique with respect to our ability as SH's to pick our moments. When my investment halved in value as the SP hit 3.8c (not so long ago) I started to buy more... significantly more, because the story hadn't changed one bit, only the potential % gain in front of me did in a big way. We know that this stock is either exploding on wafer testing or falling and then possibly stalling, depending on the nature of the test results and how they are perceived.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $135.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ $75.80K 972.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37037 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 372879 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.