4DS 1.25% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS chart, page-9

1. 3,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4561
    Agreed - good argument Biscuit. There is less incentive (compared to other stocks) for company management to artificially keep the share price high. In saying that however, the chairman himself holds a large holding.

I don't think the share price fall is reflective of 'wisdom of the crowd' (i.e. the possible, but highly unlikely chance that news has leaked of challenges/flaws/problems being experienced by 4DS at IMEC).

Rather, the share price fall was likely first catalyzed by funds locking in profits and shifting attention elsewhere (given the lack of incoming expected news announcements). These funds probably purchased at sub 5 cent territory.

The continued fall is potentially being driven by the emotional response of individual investors as they see their profits being eroded / their balance moving into the red. A common market correction phenomenon. The same has occurred over the last 6 months with Fast Brick Robotics (FBR).

As far as I know, the underlying fundamentals of the business haven't changed. A good question might be, what is the real underlying value of the company/technology in terms of a market capitalization?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $141.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ $128.3K 1.598M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 768460 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 1660173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.