4DS 5.75% 8.2¢ 4ds memory limited

Been with the company since 2016 and what I've been reading on...

1. 1,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 657
    Been with the company since 2016 and what I've been reading on this thread is so laughable and so incorrect it just in any way make sense!
    Here is a question.. What has happened to the corroboration with WD's HGST? We haven't heard about them for quite awhile!!
    What happened with the meeting with Western Digital?
    The company from day on has been involved in secrecy and supposed NDA's but now we seem to be more open. Have we been dumped by WD?
    This company has been caught several times lying to the SH's
    Why is there no info direct written evidence from IMEC?
    Why when 40nm failed and we went to 60nm and got it working on IMEC's test bed, and now we are talking about scaling to 20nm when it does not work @ 40nm.
    In development terms you need to take it a step at a time and redo a 40nm test platform and ensure that it works and meets all the criteria!
    4DS is still at Cell stage of development and need to produce a standalone Mbit array complete with selector. Saying it works and has the credentials on IMEC's test platform does not necessarily mean that it will work as a standalone Mbit module @60nmAgain no written proof from IMEC about any testing.
    Everyone is hanging their coats on Ting being the "White Horse In Shining Amour" to bring this to a point of attracting buyers for the tech.
    To me it seems incredible that the company is not promoting the "Great Achievements" of the tech in all the Roadshows that are happening around the world in the Semiconductor Realm.
    Not once has 4DS presented any form of "White Paper" been involved in any open discussions within the Semiconductor or Memory arena's that are continually happening.
    Why is it that we do not hear any noise from any other Semiconductor, Memory, FAB's IDM's etc.. Generally there is some noise going on if there is belief that there is interest out in the Sector.
    Why isn't IMEC making any announcements as they do in regards to other techs and not 4DS if they think that it is so great.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.005(5.75%)
Mkt cap ! $144.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ $197.7K 2.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27482 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 310367 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.1¢ 834647
Last updated 15.55pm 06/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.