4DS 1.30% 7.6¢ 4ds memory limited

I actually feel sorry for you.Yes, the value of the company is...

1. 942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 848
    I actually feel sorry for you.

Yes, the value of the company is higher than the current SP, its idiotic to sell an investment that is going to increase in value. It will increase in value more if the company listens to the criticism and fixes it.

Criticism is a normal part of life, you critique governments, policies, legislation, companies, technology - you critique it in hopes that it can be improved. Its evolution. Build something, critique it, improve on it minus that previous issue. Sticking your head in the sand only demonstrates one thing, and its a significant flaw. I would like to think there were employees at 4DS making these suggestions except they pretty much sacked everyone and everyone on the BOD have gone silent except DM who lacks expertise in the industry - probably why he hired an advisor. Maybe thats the trick... whisper in Peters ear and hope that Ting and DM do something?

True/False - Has 4DS presented its memory technology to the wider industry at any industry standard conference or workshop?
    True/False - Had 4DS submitted any technical papers or submissions, demonstrating the technical capabilities of its memory cell?
    True/False - Has any claim made by 4DS been verified or validated by anyone outside of the company?

If you have answered false to any of the above, do you think... perhaps... changing those answers from 'false' to 'true' (0 to 1), will have a POSITIVE effect on the company's value and subsequently the share price?

And while I'm replying I may as well refute your other post.
    "you cannot compare nor even value 4ds at this stage" - Yes you can. You can start by comparing it to the procurement of other semiconductor IP.

(Can't believe I'm stating the obvious here)

Your anecdote is nice and relevant when comparing companies like-for-like, which the Over 9 thousand billion dollar value club members fail to do.

1) 4DS doesn't have a memory chip, it has the IP for a memory cell. Using imec's dory platform we can demonstrate those cells as functional within a megabit array, but we ourselves don't own any IP to build a platform, nor do have have any staff capable of designing and packaging the memory cells.

The use of that platform and the fabrication of the wafers is what we get for 2 million euros.
    The company that procures the IP will have to build their own to, along with designing the chip, whether as a SOC or chiplet, etc. or however they choose to use it.

2) 4DS is an R&D IP company. Nothing more, nothing less.

This is what is 4 sale. And I'm not demeaning this, as obviously knowing how to fabricate a functional memory cell and transitors that is scalable (to be proven) so that it can store a value of '1' or '0' is important... but that is the extent of the value in proving that it can do it better and faster than other competing technologies (to be proven).
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6090/6090660-e9c7dd5739177f5177717337e527e4f3.jpg
    Then, we have the above change state by applying an electrical current which does this. Ta da! 0 | 0 | 1 | 0.
    You take all those bits in a megabit array, to form bytes, those bytes then store meaningful data. Each character in this post being 1 byte or 8 bits.. you get the picture.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6090/6090663-507230e910bd1618441344f27e47b69e.jpg

People need to stop comparing 4DS to fully operational companies that generate billions in revenue per year with a company that is selling a single IP.
    People also need to stop comparing software companies with hardware.. its apples vs oranges... not even used in the same cake recipes.
    Furthermore 4DS isn't even a hardware company, it hasn't designed, packaged or manufactured any hardware, because we're a purely R&D company trying to sell IP.

Doing either of the above demonstrates that you have no idea what you're talking about. It would be like me going in a gold mining stock stating how the company is going to be worth trillions becaus the price of platinum has gone up and that other diamond mine that was producing 20% of the worlds diamonds just sold for 700 billion. Everyone would just assume I've had a hit of meth, or ice, or whatever it is the cool kids are doing these days.

No one wants to acquire 4DS. They merely want to procure the intellectual property. THAT is the goal, to sell that IP for the highest amount possible (though at this point we'd be lucky to sell it to anyone). The global, yearly semiconductor IP industry is worth somewhere between $4-8 billion. So if you're thinking that 4DS is going to exceed that, you're delsional. If you think it will exceed 25% of that, you're overyly optimistic and ignoring all the things 4DS is doing wrong - but of course we are again putting our heads in the sand instead of acknowledging the factual and proven issues.

Global Semiconductor IP Market Value #1
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6090/6090507-b838a2a7408692d3b8462f203eb34874.jpg

Global Semiconductor IP Market Value #2

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6090/6090518-7ccb7eec574eb9227409f3ebce0de29b.jpg

ALL market research points to the same value of between 4 and 8 billion, so please for your own credibility stop thinking that 4DS is somehow going to be a complete outlier and will exceed the value of an entire years worth of semiconductor intellectual property procurement. It just won't. We're selling the IP of a memory cell, we're not selling a functional memory chip.

This is something that I feel even DM himself is confused about.

Oh look, found one with a higher valuation.

Global Semiconductor IP Market Value #3
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6090/6090566-5c92c97ea94502c82065feb0ec62aee9.jpg

"Semiconductor IP Market Analysis and Size

Semiconductor IP (Intellectual Property) is a reusable unit of cell or functionality or design layout or logic developed for licensing semiconductors to multiple vendors for utilizing it as a building block for different chip designs. IC designs are getting more complicated, including system Chip/SOC designs into a single chip. Thus, the pre-designed IP has become more important for the standardization of the chip manufacturing process. The increase in the usage of electronics in the healthcare industry is expected to directly influence the growth of the semiconductor IP market over the forecast period of 2023 to 2030.

The global semiconductor IP market was valued at USD 6.56 billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 16.23 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 6.25% during the forecast period of 2023-2030. Collaborative robots are dominating the market segment for industrial robots. CPU SIP gained significant traction recently due to their ability to work collaboratively with humans collaboratively. In addition to the insights on market scenarios such as market value, growth rate, segmentation, geographical coverage, and major players, the market reports curated by the Data Bridge Market Research also include in-depth expert analysis, geographically represented company-wise production and capacity, network layouts of distributors and partners, detailed and updated price trend analysis and deficit analysis of supply chain and demand."

Are we all back in reality yet or are some people still on the magic bus?

Still cannot believe that no one at imec, thought this RRam memory cell was even remotely worth the consideration to present to the world to tap Ting or DM on the shoulder to prompt them to do what they should have already been doing. Maybe in 2025, am I right?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6090/6090815-ada62e34dc8184810acb4566e30c1e54.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6090/6090812-a0cfa06545676515f4c14262c2eefba4.jpg
    Oh look... our "not a competitor" is doing what 4DS should be doing, very strange.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $134.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $190.5K 2.486M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 250000 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 190587 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.