4DS 0.00% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

You're confused yet again." it doesn't mean that it will only be...

1. 942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 848
    You're confused yet again.
    " it doesn't mean that it will only be IP companies that will be interested in them." - Obviously... why would we sell IP to another IP company? That makes no sense at all. I've been over this before. IDM's, fabless, designers are who would procure it. IDM's include Intel, Samsung, etc. House hold names that DM would be referring to.

An IP company wouldn't procure this IP, not even sure why you've made that assumption? The $4-8 billion represents every IP company that sells their IP, not even sure why you're talking about licensing since that is not the goal?

If you want to talk about licensing, then it means you want to discuss WBT, which is licensing for about $100,000.

"Some of the actual household names have annual R&D budgets 2-3 times larger than the entire SIP sector. This is the money they spend on their own intellectual property."
    - Yeah, what does that have to do with the price of bread?

"Nothing holding them back from splashing wads of cash around to get their hands on a big emerging technology.
    - Well, yeah it does because its a completely different different budget and that R&D budget is what would be required to get this memory cell IP to a functional, marketable product. No point spending all your money acquiring an IP if you have no money left to develop it into something useful. Not to mention they need that budget for the other 10 R&D projects they have going.

Again, no idea why you're focusing on other semiconductor IP companies. 4DS is the SIP, we want to sell the IP preferably an IDM to procure the IP.
    For example: Synopsys procures IP from Invecas.
    https://news.synopsys.com/2020-02-13-Synopsys-Completes-Acquisition-of-Certain-IP-Assets-from-INVECAS

"I looked up two SIP examples, SoftBank spun out "ARM" which NVIDIA subsequently bought for $40bn and Synopsis inc is like $70bn market cap."
    Ok cool, so your example is, the company that procures our IP will be worth billions, the company that turns the IP into a functional and marketable product... not 4DS. Thank you for validating what I've said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ $75.86K 954.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 240167 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.