4DS 2.70% 7.6¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS news and public relations, page-50

1. 952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 851
    The truth is, you never know when you may have the right discussion, with the right person, at the right time.
    Being there opens up the possibility of a chance-meeting that *could* lead to something significant. So it's not a complete waste of time. Doing something is better than doing nothing.

However it comes down to "good, better, best". It's good that they attended an AI summit, it would be better if they attended semiconductor conferences, would be best if they presented at semiconductor conferences.

My criticism is more focused on the fact that the BoD seem to consistently target retail investors or lunches or summits that don't make sense or have any value add (that's not me saying it but the ASX market with the continual decline in SP).

Now compare that to semiconductor and memory conferences, international industry standard conferences and workshops that target the exact audience 4DS needs, which 4DS seems to have very little interest in?

When DM was asked why people don't know is and gave the answer "we're too small", it complete hogwash. The real answer is because 4DS have put in next to no effort to present it's technology to the international industry and are relying entirely on imec. People will breathe in the copium by stating this is because of alleged NDA's on technology they "fully own", or other one-liners that have been used over the years.

I definitely think PH has added some direction to the company, but he is also working for 4 different companies at the moment and has split loyalties and time.

Ting is keeping the furnace burning and hammering away at the steel like a master blacksmith.

HD - ??? Doesn't even promote the energy efficiency at a sustainability presentation.
    GA - as CEO of 4DS Inc. and holder of 27? patents, not really sure what he's doing if anything these days. Just waiting for a payout like the rest of us?

The technology is solid apart from whatever 4DS isn't telling us about PL4.
    PL5 will refine and tweak it. PL6 will happen but the question mark will be around the integrity of the data, retention, endurance, electrical fields, interference, heat resistance etc. Gas or someone covered this well in that smaller nodes should require lower voltage so smaller electrical fields, etc.. EZ PZ right? We'll see. Speeds should be pretty impressive at the very least.

Good luck to all in this waiting game that seems to be constantly renewed for a new season.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.002(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $134.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.6¢ $1.515K 19.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30769 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 95066 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.