4DS 0.00% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

Hi there!Both of you guys have expressed two opposing views on...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64

Hi there!

Both of you guys have expressed two opposing views on what the ASX's limitations on what a company can and cannot publish or impart, with reference to their briefings or announcements.

Please assist me in citing the relevant legal authorities, e.g. the relevant provisions and legislation. Thank you.

I am really interested in finding out the answer relating to this issue, and I am sure many of us here would also like to know, too.

At this stage, I am more inclined to accept PsyaNite's propositions, because they appear to be fair as the protect the interest's of us, investors.

Whilst many of us here would have more legitimate concerns about the Technical Aspect of the Memory Chip, being a minority, I am more concerned about the Legal Aspect of where we are and we we are going.

To be specific, the CEO's duty to promote the company. To what extent are they allowed to promote.

In the event, when there is a conflicting or competing interest between the CEO's duty to promote and inform versus any Non-Disclosure-Statement they have signed, which one will prevail? At this stage, we do not know if they have signed at NDS.

Farmer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $272.6K 3.436M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31689 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 134953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.