4DS 0.00% 8.3¢ 4ds memory limited

@Freeza oh come on dude. be reasonable. all im trying to do is...

1. 550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 345
    @Freeza oh come on dude. be reasonable.

all im trying to do is ensure that we have rational discussion that doesn't devolve into Chinese whispers.
    I still have not finished my analysis of the video presentation (Which i am very happy to have seen released publicly) but I can say a couple things already.

1. the official ASX disclosed market statements regarding retention stated days as the range. that by definition precludes an application as "universal memory"
    2. there is a statement in the video that appears to ALLUDE using careful language that 1 year retention may be possible if thats somethign someone wants.
    3. if above is the case, that potentially DOES in fact invite a "universal memory" type application. - the thing to understand about endurance trade offs is that endurance is typically measured in read write cycles. if you're storing something for a long time and not writing to it, you are inherently using less writes, so the write endurance may not translate to as significant reduction of product lifetime, as far as one might think.

again - if above is the case, that is EXCEPTIONALLY market sensitive. as someone who understands the technical side of things, that is GAME CHANGING information. to have it only disclosed to people who attended a briefing whilst not disclosing it overtly to the market would DEFINITELY be a breach of disclosure rules. if you cant see that, its because YOU dont understand the technology at all.

further, not that i care what you think, I realise i don't own the forum, but I do have a right to expect adherence to the rules of the forum because that's in the terms of use. people cannot "post whatever they bloody like" because its against the terms of use of the forum. your becoming abusive simply because you disagree is childish, and a you problem, not a me problem, and doesn't change that fact.

objectively speaking, my position on this is correct, and whilst it would be self injurious for me to go to ASX about it, they would see it the same way, ANYONE with subject matter knowledge could see that retention is THE critical and most valuable metric to define a non-volatile memory's capabilities, especially with respect to calculating market value and application. I don't think there could be a more obvious and direct interpretation of "price sensitive".
    Last edited by vinneh: 13/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 307000 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 94 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.51am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.