4DS 0.00% 8.0¢ 4ds memory limited

4ds - the problem with technology stocks, and a proposal., page-56

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    I think there's possibly not enough information to say definitively that it is a year. So that hadn't been "announced" but there's been an indication via the chart in the presentation and they're talking about it being possible in the video. So I think talking about possible is not market sensitive. Something proven, yes market sensitive (like speed, endurance, etc.).

the graph in the presentation is powerful, it says "we think at 20nm we can do retention in this range with very low power requirements". They haven't yet had the "tell us what you need" chat with buyers to know what they're going to aim at and need to demonstrate to them via PL5&6, so its fair enough that they've not sat behind a single number...

remember the 4DS goal (which has been the case since most of us bought shares) is to find someone who is willing to splash cash at it and buy the whole shop. Rather than selling what 4DS think they have now, they can keep an open mind and sell what the buyer wants - it guarantees 4DS get it right. It'll drive the value up... It could lead to multiple use cases in distinct markets which is where the the real $$$ could come from.

i don't believe they owe us anything more, they've explained what they can do with retention (Tuneable) and they can use this characteristic's flexibility to maximise the return to shareholders.

RE: imec publishing things - it's not imec's research, they're making 4DS's proprietary technology for the purposes of 4DS to test under a contract. That's why the stuff gets delivered back to 4DS, so imec actually can't see the results until the company has... Perhaps protects their ability to control any market disclosure obligaions / info leakage risks. It's not imecs to publish, it's patent protected and I'm confident cont act would have said "don't share anything"... if they did want imec to verify - id say they'll hold back until after some PL5/6 testing by 4DS and have them do some targetted testing that aligns to the use cases that potential buyers are interested in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $141.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $119.5K 1.486M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49998 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.