4DS 1.19% 8.3¢ 4ds memory limited

They did state the briefings were aimed at everyone but being...

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    They did state the briefings were aimed at everyone but being taped for others.
    Retention is tuneable for a year but at the expense of the endurance. There is a sacrifice.
    This was spoken with direct wide eyed Ting delivery, he was looking directly at the question asker, pointed his face, opened his eyes wide, like please listen and said that answer.
    Endurance is sacrificed for longer retention.
    The chip is unique, I believe that they are telling us the truth. Nothing YET is compared with it in the ReRam non filament PCMo class.
    I am for sure absolutely no tech head and don't get the ins and outs, but my ears are good for listening and my head computer is good for retention.
    Ting in after talk said, it's not everything but it's a great product.
    Ting is the only person in the world to crack the PCMO recipe card. He is the one.
    The PCMO has allowed the product to be the number one prospect for AI on the planet because of the longevity it poses, cheap running cost, shear speed and tuneable retention, AI needs it to be tuneable for scale of processes it needs to handle aren't recognised at all yet.
    Who needs the other tech ins and outs really to invest like I did, it's a great story, great team and it just may change memory for ever, exciting investment. Mining is a more understandable rudimentary investment, dig sieve sell, but this is amazing and exciting ok 4DS and the team.
    I'm no rocket scientist and this is rocket science.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ $199.7K 2.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 312878 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ 869200
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.