4DS 1.39% 7.1¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS vs Weebit, page-4

1. 32 Posts.
    No problem at all!
    Just keep in mind that both have potential and equal rate of chances for having success or failure. However, there are some other fundamental differences as well. Weebit's management seems slow to give an update in the market where as 4DS Memory has a tendency to provide market update every month.

Management of both companies are very experienced and well known in the tech field whereas WBT management/board members are mostly from Israel and 4DS is based on Silicon Valley (US based)

Dadi is the key factor for Weebit to attract investors where is James Dorian is key reason why I invested in 4DS. As quoted from 4DS website, "Mr Dorrian was the Founder and CEO of Arbor Software and has held management roles with a number of multinational IT companies. He is a founding member of the OLAP Council, an industry consortium for On-Line Analytical Processing."
    [ref:http://www.4dsmemory.com/company/directors-management]

Personally I have invested in both, however I believe that I will get a fruit from 4DS before WBT (reason: refer to my above thread - table ->timeline row)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $125.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.1¢ $9.46K 130.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 227067 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.