4DX 2.22% 44.0¢ 4dmedical limited

Don't get me wrong, I am not someone who trades in and out of...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Don't get me wrong, I am not someone who trades in and out of stocks. Fundamentally I still want to own great companies over the long haul. I just use TA as a secondary tool to optimise my buy price and give me a better idea of what is likely to happen in the short term.

Jaguar, you didn't really say WHY you thought it was a good looking chart. That's what I wanted to know. For mine, it still remains in a sustained downtrend. I continue to buy as it hits the support line. I retain my view that it could be a great investment over the long term (possibly 10x within 5 years), so I keep my view that it is a HOLD and to buy on the dips. It looks to me like the next time it hits the support line will be ~$1.00 in the next week or so, unless there is a big announcement to push it up. Also keep in mind that they only IPO'd at $0.73 in August last year (and yes I know they have raised at $1.55 since, but I think this was slightly opportunistic tbh, and good on them for that).

On a side note, they haven't actually secured a contract with the DoD yet. They've been granted a streamlined process for securing contracts. There's a big difference there. It just means they are essentially an authorised vendor now in their system (which is great news), so general contract T&Cs would be agreed on both sides. It will still take a while to go through a procurement phase, agree pricing and get their product to be used. I wouldn't be expecting anything out of that this year.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3307/3307987-cd41ed6e185ea0ea9e272572fd86773d.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $180.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.5¢ 43.5¢ $140.5K 315.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2990 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 18994 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.