MYG 0.33% 75.3¢ mayfield group holdings limited

these are more great results we seem to be getting more and more...

1. 813 Posts.
    these are more great results

we seem to be getting more and more great numbers, slowing building our resource towards 1 mill ++ ounces

at some point people will catch on and as gold pushes $2000 MYG will be well on its way

hold this puppy for 12 months and you won't be disappointed

this is going to be great stock to hold and accumulate over the coming year. as we get closer to production the share price could be anywhere from 20-50c imho. as production starts and if all goes relatively smoothly (thats a big if), and if gold is above $2000 then in 18-24 months the potential is there for MYG to be near or over $1.

i'm slowly accumulating on the back of these great results, the rising gold price and hopeful at some point gold equities really take off. if you're in the game if or when this happens then it could be lifechanging to say the least.

good luck everyone,

these are great results, and I am stoked to be holding and accumulating in the thought of cashing these in with 1/2 capital gains tax over the next 12-24 months. if everything clicks into place the reward from MYG could be huge.

cheers, dw.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.