A2M 0.44% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

4m 1920FY estimate, page-31

1. 901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    Its still fresh from my memory before the august 2019 full year results almost all the analysts singing the bullish songs (building up a huge expectation that our CEO had to temper it down after the results) together to take SP to ATH and profited immensely by booking out before the big day......... Now they are doing exactly the opposite exaggerating a nominal increase in marketing spend (which is much needed IMO to grow) and its impact on the margins on the short term.......... Basically the mantra is bring the SP up or down as steep as u can (before a big event like AGM or results etc) depending on which side of the trade you are in to maximize the profits its that simple folks

the above is Just my Opinion and something to ponder up on how these institutions benefit the most playing with retail and small institutions fear and greed.

History tell us at times like these the people who have the courage to do the opposite to these sharks will benefit the most.................. Remember one thing a company pioneer with a winning product will be a winner for a very long time (Apple, microsoft, nestle and the list goes on)........... Most imitators will either fade away or at best 1 or 2 will emerge as challengers in the very long run......

DYOR
    AIMO
    SS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.85
Change
-0.030(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $4.952B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.93 $6.98 $6.83 $10.27M 1.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 18844 $6.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.85 41602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.