SGQ 9.38% 3.5¢ st george mining limited

4m @ 4% ni + 2% cu, page-8

1. 1,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3152
    Hi Milesy

Been here a long time, seen lots of stuff that you wouldn't know about.

I was baseing my comment from past drilling program patterns and observations. Lots of examples that LTH would recall, such as Atlas, Hawaii, Windsor and more recently Ascalon & Bristol were the timeframes to an announcement being made vs ordinary results announced.

The thing is this is just the start of the drilling program, obviously there's been some hickup's, It won't stay that way for long. We'll be back on track soon enough.

When an announcement does finally arrive it will be very good imo. JP will structure the drilling results to end up with a great anouncement from an ordinary start to the drill program.

I've seen it plenty of times now, lets just say the drill has missed the targets on holes 1 & 2. So sgq keeps drilling and intersects great results on hole 3 & 4. That's when an announcement will be made. The great results will mask the missed target of 1 & 2, everyone's happy, the sp increases, problem solved. Drilling continues everthing great. Shareholder wealth maintained.

Cheers
    Tradealot
    Last edited by tradealot: 30/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.003(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $39.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $317.4K 9.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4868431 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1963 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.