SGQ 9.38% 3.5¢ st george mining limited

4m @ 4% ni + 2% cu, page-81

1. 1,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3152
    Hi cobber321

Your statement, "Personally i have shelved my dreams" is a really powerful and true statement from yourself and I believe it's the general mindset of other investors who invest in small cap companies. Investors really think that somehow, small cap mining company are going to make them mega rich.

To succeed with these types of investment, and by succeed I mean make a profit from these companies, your mindset has to change from a wishing / dreaming state over to a factual / percentage chance of success state.

This is why the insurance sector is so huge and profitable. It's because they know the odd of any given event happening. They can then profit from this knowledge by selling premiums to clients, so that even after the payouts on the claimed event, they end up infront. They carn't loose, it just a given.

Small cap mining, works the same way as insurance. There's odd for certain events happening. Here's some numbers from memory to bring you back to reality. 1 : 10,000 of a major discovery eg Sirius etc, 1 : 3000 from a discovery ( were sgq is now) to ever mining the resource. Want more numbers just google, you'll find all the data.

So based on these odd of success, wouldn't that change your stratergy to profit from these investment plays? Of course lots of investors know this stuff that why their selling when the sp peaks, only to buy back in on the dips, it's as predictable as night follows day with small caps. @pgrace knows the success formula, that's why the question on timing to the chartists.

Approach investing in a logical and factual way and you'll be smiling more time's than you'll be disappointed.

Cheers
    Tradealot
    Last edited by tradealot: 29/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.003(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $39.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $317.4K 9.157M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4868431 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 303474 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.