SGQ 2.86% 3.6¢ st george mining limited

4m @ 4% ni + 2% cu, page-82

1. 6,437 Posts.
    I understand what you are saying tradealot , i wasn't born yesterday . In this case i took a gamble , a gamble that may well still pay off . I am not a day trader , i do not sell on peaks and buy on dips . I am like a lot of other long term investors who have bought a share and sticks with it .

The announcements have ALL been encouraging , the posts on here "were" very positive , in most cases from posters who have long term geological and investing experience . So to a degree i have gone with the positivity that i have witnessed . Like i said , it is a gamble , just like horses , roulette and damned lotto . However I don't go with your 1:10,000 odds , you only have to look at the number of successful mining companies and not so successful on the exchange the numbers don't stack up in my mind . Saying that , i don't need a Nova , i just want to see moderate success

As i have said before , i am a long term investor in this company but unfortunately the excitement in this share has diminished for me - but like Lotto you have to be in it to win it - who know's , tomorrow is another day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.