PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Hi MozzFirstly:, I always appreciate the time and effort you put...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi Mozz

Firstly:, I always appreciate the time and effort you put in and a kind enough to share.

As I mentioned, I have held for quite a long time and realised very early on that it was going to be a long haul.
    I am happy to keep holding as I can see the light start to appear in the tunnel ahead. ( in OA ).
    The MPS deal is consistently being discussed through the board (P.R) in webinars and the time forecast keeps getting smaller, which is awesome.
    Yes a deal would be amazing for us all in many ways, my concern was more to do with how it was presented to the U.S in the April Webinar, we who have held for a long time are used to being somewhat patient, that being said I don’t know how understanding and patient the U.S would be.
    PAR are (in my view) in a critical stage of making themselves known in the U.S and I would hate to see a backwards step at this critical point ( mid trial in OA)
    suggesting to those who tuned into the U.S based webinar that a deal for MPS was on the cards this year
    is a big carrot, if it doesn’t happen though it just may tarnish the opinion of some. As we know there is a lot of people over there that just can’t wait to crucify either people or companies whom they feel are misleading their fellow Americans.

Thank you for the reply, like you I even have quite a few shares that will be a very, very long hold.

Voddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $261.4K 990.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.