DOU 33.3% 0.4¢ douugh limited

$4mil at 42c via pattersons, page-43

1. 7,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    My average buy in sits at 43c. The cr would have looked really good if the trading halt was yesterday. Given the monentum of interests (some still think it's a pump and dump) there'll be a retrace and resumption of rally not long after. All IMO of course. But which ever direction anyone thinks the sp will go after the cr doesn't affect the fundamentals one bit. What matters is the success of ZIP's products, namely the imminent launch of the ZIPT app. My money won't be off the table until I see first hand how well the app functions.If I like I will put more money in before it goes viral. I have been burnt by P&D a few times before but lately managed to capitalise on a few. If I think this was a P&D I would have cut my loss or took my profit yesterday and left. P&D are more prevalent in the penny dreadful resource sector end, where the sp probably already went through a few consolidations and all the company have is the promise of a chance of hitting it big.
    But ZIP have a few genuine products with one turning over real revenues and growing fast. Even after the cr we only have 70 mil shares - not 2 billion!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.328M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $233 59.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 13550553 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8071287 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.