BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Yes.Its the similar activity that people have been describing by...

1. 1,218 Posts.
    Yes.

Its the similar activity that people have been describing by all kinds of names, eg price capping, manipulation etc.

There has been a repetitive pattern that goes like this:

1. Allow a queue of buyers to build up at, for example, 12 cents, while the sellers are at 12.5

2. When there are 1 or 2 million sell side at 12, put in enough MULTIPLE, SMALL orders to take out that entire line, BUT leave just a few sell orders on the sell side at 12. Those sell orders are put in simultaneously.

The price tends to level or drop briefly after these events because others sellers are triggered at or below that price.

A similar pattern was there when the price raced up recently. I lack knowledge on how professional brokers operate, but seems to me there is or are some big brokers behind this particular activity.

The down side is that the activity MAY not reflect confidence or lack of confidence in RAU, but simply some big boys making money out of market uncertainty and the fear reactions of people.

The description above is what I have observed. The assessment of this activity is just a very open opinion

cb25

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.