AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

phil,the capex and opex i quoted were quoted by mak so it will...

1. 5,048 Posts.
    phil,

the capex and opex i quoted were quoted by mak so it will be interesting to see whether or not their quoted numbers are close to reality.

i do agree that the capex will fall much closer to $100 million but anything too far north of it will be a disappointment.

jdvictoria,

i have no motives but i couldn't be bothered being too optimistic about mak....if management prove themselves to be competant then i will be surprised and rewarded handsomely. if things turn to dust then i wouldn't have spent my expectations and i survive to play another day.

as you can see i am not getting my hopes up and there are more considerations than just the options being in the money. i wont be pumping more money into a bad investment and if that means i let the options lapse then so be it because i aint interested in converting only to see the fpo's get trashed and more value lost.

it's up to management to state their case and tell the market the facts and why they should have our money....not long to wait!

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95237 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 95238 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.56am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.