TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

Strauss,"Good news I suppose"This IS good news. At the very...

1. 776 Posts.
    Strauss,

"Good news I suppose"

This IS good news. At the very least, the fact that TPT have received their 'in principle' approval 4 months ago, indicates to the wider investment community that TPT are actually far more progressed than PVD, which has been soaking up all the interest from prospective investors.

I just can't understand why management wouldn't have made this clear earlier. Why did we need to read a Fosters report to find it out?

The implications of this 'in principe' approval are enormous, as it really re-iterates how far progressed through the negotiation process TPT are in comparison to the much-loved PVD.

All this totally re-inforces two things:

1) TPT are ridiculously undervalued when compared to TPT

2) Management need to learn how to market the assets the company has.

My message to management would be to pay heed to what investors want. There are a finite number of investors looking for exposure to Morocco... they need to be fully informed so as to make the right choice.
    I'm sure there are investors out there that didn't know that TPT are so much more progressed, and as a result of this, and the fact that every broker in town has been spruiking the story, they would have bought PVD.

Surely, now they will be wondering why.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.