G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

I also would like to thank that you also shared your wisdom with...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I also would like to thank that you also shared your wisdom with us. Yes I noticed that people are covering up the bad news which is........? sorry... Ah the very professionally written well researched article you must be referring to by a very credible site. Yes I also will have a good read at it again, just not sure how latest version will look like as it has some photos which someone alleged may have been photoshopped, but I am sure no one would dare to do such a thing, now there are no photos, so am a bit confused. I know, all the those bad LTHs who spreading rumours and covering up with information that was previously released by the company, but never mind it, I know you know it better. I might even consider your advice and will sell, sorry buy those shares you are willing to offload and happily share your income with the ATO up to 47 or similar percent. It is important that people would pay their taxes. Unfortunately some LTHs including myself, we are not such a lucky position, we have to hold desperately on so when we will take our profit the 50 percent CGT exempt will apply. Sorry but you may need to pay a bit more tax, never might think of the common good. Thanks again for your wisdom and good luck with your tax contribution. You are welcome to buy back when everything is uncovered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.