SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

yep, John has now shot an arrow across their bow. The gauntlet...

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    yep, John has now shot an arrow across their bow. The gauntlet has been laid down and this is going to get interesting. The ISX engineers are going to need some vitamin B and extra vitamins to compensate for the lack of sleep over the next 6 months. Many who sign up now will still be in the queue for 'go live status' 6 months from now. The 1st to be fined will be like a poison arrow hitting the arse of the laziest, fattest of the herd- the rest of the herd will leap forward and attempt to stay alive - and the discounting that was on offer for 'early movers' will no longer exist. Pay up and comply or cease operations.

JK and this co it seems are in a very enviable position, and it seems to just get better by the day. I must admit my position is quite sizeable by my standards and I had intended to offload some at 16c. I pulled those offers late last week and am putting my 'trader' hat away for this stock and seeking serious capital appreciation in the next 6 months. IMHO I see no way this company does not get a serious buyout proposal in the next 6 months!

I do this for a living and don't invest with emotion, but I must admit - this looks good!!!!!

Regulations are not going away. AML is just the start. We also have MiFID coming into effect early 2018. Compliance and KYC related issues are becoming the elephant in the room. ISX is the mouse that is about to upend this industry.

All IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.