AVR 0.22% $18.35 anteris technologies ltd

4th JULY, page-5

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Hi ontheroad,

As far as I know, the 3D Curved Patch has FDA clearance, USA only. Europe shouldn't be too far behind, then emerging markets but don't be surprised if emerging markets are first for approval of the 3D Curved Patch. The launch will include all the ADAPT products meaning if surgeons need the curved patch they will more than likely use all of the ADAPT products.

Vaculcel and NEO launched last qtr and 3D Curved Patch next, that makes a trifecta for the beginning of FY18, that's not one but four ADAPT products and three of them in a very short time frame. ADAPT is expanding into the TAVR and working with the surgeons to make sure that the ADAPT products are made to measure for the procedure to be as simple and risk-free for the patients and surgeons.

I believe we are due for an update on hospital contracts with infusion pumps. At this moment it's all about the USA but I keep thinking there should be an update on Europe soon, eg: approval of expansion of ADAPT products (3D Curved Patch), and the restructure of management and ground force (reps)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.