AVR 0.00% $17.05 anteris technologies ltd

The unfortunate part for mm and other investors who have held,...

1. 2,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    The unfortunate part for mm and other investors who have held, sold and lost money on this stock is that many of them may not have had the luxury of continuing to hold due to financial constraints.

Sound investment guidelines, you would think, would also have stop losses in place to preserve further loss of capital. Sure these stop losses have been hit many times over the past few years!

Needless to say I didn't, my bad luck/fault on losing significant gains, I do have the luxury of hanging on.

Perhaps no need to rub it in that the nightmare is probably beginning again if Admedus shares finally do what they are suppose to! Sure many investors know the feeling of selling out and watching a particular share boom ....

Admedus should be right though it still has to happen, let's temper our expections and bunker down if things do take longer to happen than 'we' expect.

mm I sincerely hope that you have the opportunity to offset your losses with a capital gain, thank you, (others too) for supporting this company thru thick and thin and being the worst off for it.

Good luck in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.05
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $327.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13 $17.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.15 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.50am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.