4wd's, page-104

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Ahh yes there the ones...it was at Wedge come to think of it, and I think the Bro still has one up there.
    Some of the sand tracks I recall then were a bit average...due mainly to people getting bogged and leaving dips and holes all over the place.
    The first time I went up there I had a CJ7...Jeep of course...and I was towing a box trailer loaded with stuff. The draw bar on the trailer collapsed, fortunately I was less than a km from the camp and was able to take some stuff out of the trailer and drag it in. One of the local fisherman in a shack fired up his large generator and was able to weld a couple of gussets on to the draw bar for me. Cost...one six pack.

And yes, with a bit of intelligent driving and actually looking for an easier way around, as you say you don't always have to drop any air out.
    That's the smart thing to do, why create a drama for yourself anyway...nothing worse than having to dig yourself out of a bog and tear up the tracks when there is absolutely no need for it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.