OXR oxiana limited

To all re OXRFrom my files re OXR there seem to be two possible...

1. 12 Posts.
    To all re OXR

From my files re OXR there seem to be two possible reasons for imminent announcement(s):

The (expanded) quarterly report for the period ending June 03 confirmed re financing the copper part of the Sepon Project that "the lending group is close to being finalised and is expected to include several European development finance institutions, export credit agencies and a syndicate on international commercial banks.

The overall financing timetable remains on schedule with firm financial commitments expected to be in place during the third quarter and the first draw down on funds in the fourth quarter of 2003.'

The report goes on to advise that the "main construction" of the copper project will take place between October 2003 and 4th Quarter 2004.

The second "sleeper" is a one liner in the Quarterly Report Summary for the same period "Joint venture negotiations over two district scale gold opportunities in south western China are to commence in August".

Bringing the copper part of the Sepon Project close to fruition is recognised as giving the company a whole new dimension. The first steps to achieving this are
    expected to be a reality in the next two months.

Owen Heggarty was reported a couple of months back as predicting a $2.00 a share value in the next couple of years.

Cheers

Strider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.