OXR oxiana limited

re: ****** $ramp-paging roy slaven$ long term targ Yes, OXR is...

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    re: ****** $ramp-paging roy slaven$ long term targ Yes, OXR is an amazing story.
    The directors have clearly done a great job steering the project to success.
    Sepon is certainly a company maker.
    Could it be a country maker?

But what a commitment on your part Goblin. Hats off all round.
    To have a quater million$ in it over the weekend. A weekend! 2 days.
    With sovereign risk the big factor in this one, I expected it would be a 'mid-week-only' for a day trader - lumps of cash that big!! What courage.
    [[Sovereign risk examples deleted]] (in consideration of diplomacy - Australia has made in-roads with the Frienship Bridge etc). aka Bouganville for one.

Simply amazing Goblin.

What a saga the OXR website tells.
    The evidence was always there. Two years ago the share price was calculated at what is is now - around 70c. So why did the OXR share price take so long to rise to 70c, - the calculated value? Was it just the soverign risk that held it back?

Congratulations to those who bought around 10 cents and hung on all this time. Resisting temptation of two-fold, three-fold, four-fold gains etc.

What conviction!

I'm searching for any RIO-risk facts potentially inherent in the 'çlaw back'. No luck on finding 'çlawback' agreement transcript yet. Currently have a spider doing a full download of the OXR website. Maybe you can post the transcript "this_is_it" for us all to examine.
    Already seems the very early broker reports have been pulled from the OXR site. Are there any messages of a different ilk in the very early broker reports?

Legendary story!

In my humble opinion the only way OXR will get to $5 is through hype, ramping, herd behaviour or whatever name you give it. With 770M shares $5 = a $4bn deposit = world class. RIO spent US$25m - surely with $25 they satisfied themselves Sepon was not world class before selling.

Consider of what BHP did with Prominent Hill (MNR - no soverighn risk, ). BHP's drilling strategy was to force a pattern of a huge radius around the
    original golden hole. This huge radius established Prominent Hill is not world class. RIO will have likewise established Sepon is not world class before passing it to OXR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.