SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

The Morgan's report was impressive. The one flaw that was never...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    The Morgan's report was impressive. The one flaw that was never explained was in the beginning of the re inport he mentions the 1.4 billion share or is 1.8 billion who is counting ( i got involved when there was 163 milliom) He comes up with a price of .21 target- juicy number when you consider we are at the ninth level of Hell @ .06! It would be really great if we had more oil than the gas number. Sure the oil number was mid 55's and now 69, but gas is dead in the water @ $2.80! There is so much gas around and it will remain that way for years. He talks about 21,000 boepd that is not bopd! I must admit for Eric to raise this huge amount of money is surely impressive.
    So now 5,000,000,000 shares outstanding I guess the most logical thing to do is reverse split the 100/1 so it no longer
    a super penny stock . 5,000,000,000 shares there is are 7.5 billion people on Planet Earth. Now if we got rid of the liberals population would not be an issue any more. That is a different story. Even thought i am buried in sdcjf and snde i bought more of this stuff yesterday while the AU investor had another holiday to drink! Pers onally i drink Scotch! The split is the only real way to get respect and upside . Maybe i am wrong about the split, but we will see.
    Personally, i hope Trump pulls out of the deal with Iran. Not on for firming oil, but in reality it is just kicking the can down the road like clinton, bush and the worst Obama did with NK.
    Finally, you have to buy this stock and average down or if you are really luck and never saw this deal i would sell the farm roo's included.
    I need a 4-5 ft stuffed croc any suggestions? I have a 3 1/2 ft one but would like to upsize

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.