GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

$5,000 gold, page-73

1. 33,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1402
    Hi Andy,

I don't believe I was resorting to personal insults, merely responding to your rather unusual line of thought that food stamp recipients should be employed to wreak wilful damage so the repairs can contribute to the economy.

Malicious destruction is a crime in the USA, in some States it's a $1500 fine(or 3X the damage) or 2 1/2 years in the slammer.

I think you, like quite a few here, are suffering from a bad case of fortress mentality, a kind of paranoia that the banksters, the Fed, and everyone else is out to steal your shiny metal, it's a myth though, a rumour propagated by the likes of Jim Sinclair, who wants to sell you gold in return for your worthless paper money.

You seem to be something of a jetsetter, a boulevardier or bon vivant if you like, I'm sure you'll have noticed that the aircraft are full, even when you turn left at the door. A backlog of over 4000 jets speaks for itself, the economy isn't the mess you misrepresent it to be.

Gold is up 0% for the last year, the S&P500 is up 17%, I guess it's getting hard locating 'greater fools'.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.