PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

$5.10 Valuation from Beer & Co.

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    Check out these links for the Beer & Co. research report valuing PO3 at $5.10 - almost 10 times its current price:
    Short Version
    Long Version

The report may have been commissioned by the company. I'm actually pleased to see this, as it shows that, nothwithstanding the lack of steady newsflow, the company is cognizant of the fact that it has to promote itself.

Using rather conservative assumptions such as no sales for China or India - 2 markets comprising almost half the global population; a heavy risk weighting for the derived NPVs for Air Purification & Water Sanitation, and not even including a valuation for Surface Sterilisation; reaching a valuation of $5.10/share is rather astounding.

The fact that Beer & Co. deem the technology risk to be zero with the only risk being execution risk is another strong endorsement of PO3 and its potential for capital appreciation.

A document like this makes me think that news flow is not far away.

The stock is as tight as a nun, the technology is apparently bulletproof, and management seem to be doing much more than is seemingly apparent.

Like the duck swimming on a lake that seems to be calmly going about its business yet whose legs are furiously paddling, unseen, beneath the surface; PO3 management is apparently working feverishly in the background, lining up all the ducks in a row so that shareholders will be able to enjoy duck on their plate.

Other than methodcially executing on their business plan, I have no idea what PO3 management have in store, yet experience has taught me that a report like this is often a precursor to bigger and better things for a company's share price.

About 8 months ago I posted my first Magnum Opus post on HC about PO3 (than named Water Resources Group - WRG). It's nice to have some validation from a proper analyst for my what is seeming to be a very prescient call on my part.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.