XJO 0.10% 8,212.2 s&p/asx 200

5/12 Indices, page-3

1. 6,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1098
    Last week..
    Dxy makes a new long term low for 2022
    10yr bond yields make a new long term low
    Vix/Vxn make a new recent low

Yet everyone is still looking at the 2022 bear market indicators to try predict market top (those indicators need to be doing the opposite of what they're doing atm for markets to fall again)
    Imagine how many short positions need to be closed off in US markets after the sudden switch in september that has taken them by surprise

Meanwhile the xjo continues to sell into the US rally to cool our markets without a major selloff
    Xjo chart bosses continue to convince retail that we have reached market top so they can make new highs each week (it's worked perfectly for the past few months)

I have a chart that has the nasdaq rallying through until January
    XJO can't keep up with that but we can have bull market trading conditions until then (with minor pullbacks /backtests to continue the uptrend)

I have an xjo full range of 7250 & 7450 today
    By the end of the month it becomes 7330 & 7530 (if we don't get to market top sooner & get our proper pullback)
    Intraday, the xjo just needs to jump the 7320 fence & we move back into the higher intraday channel
    Gets us 1 step closer to market top

The longer it avoids the top of this range, almost impossible to get the large pullback everyone is waiting for & the rally continues (apparently this comment confuses some people. Haha)

Bears will start getting angry because markets aren't falling enough even though indices continue to look weak (you can tell when bears get angry because they'll start attacking other traders again. Haha)

Bulls will give up because markets seem to be going nowhere (too scary for them to open new long positions up here so they'll lock in their profits too early & wait for a pullback that may take forever to come)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.